Today started out as a normal day for Ellie. She woke up, cried just a little bit, and then smiled at me when I came in to check on her. I thanked her for letting me sleep a little more last night than the night before. We had our play time, and then before putting her back in her bed I changed things up for her in a big way.
Let's see if you notice anything out of the ordinary. . .
Same cute face.
Sweet little bow (that's new, but not the BIG news).
Wait a minute, has she been eating more lately? She seems to have quite a bit of junk in that trunk!
I started Ellie in her new bumGenius diapers today! I'm so excited to finally be using those bad boys. They fit her great, and we are looking forward to getting a ton of use out of them. I feel so lucky to have my sister to go to with my millions of questions. Thanks in advance Sarah!
what a cute bum! It's practically GENIUS......
ReplyDeleteShe is so grown up!
So very, very precious! Can wait to see Ellie in a few days!
ReplyDeleteyay! and use me as a resource too! so glad you got started...now you can sell other friends on them! :-) she really sports 'em well!
ReplyDelete