It's all gone by too fast, but I'll try to sum up the big changes Ellie has gone through in the last few months.
- She's sitting up! Every day her balance is better and better.
- She is moving toys between hands, and is very excited with each successful pass.
- She is still really grabby. Nothing makes her happier than reaching her goal and pulling it towards her mouth, whether the goal is a toy or Mommy's glasses.
- She loves bath time! We're still using the infant tub, but now we have her positioned so she can sit up unassisted. She loves playing with whatever toys we put it, and doesn't even mind water going over her face anymore.
- She really doesn't like the motion of the car. It's not the car seat that she doesn't like, it's really the motion. As soon as I get to a stop sign she stops fussing, but when we start moving again she complains. I wish I always had someone in the backseat to entertain her - it makes driving much more fun!
More updates coming soon!

Such a precious baby girl! And I LOVE riding in the back seat with Ellie.
ReplyDeleteI think Hayden and Ellie should get married - such cute babies!
ReplyDeleteShe is way too cute. If I have a girl you are going to have to give me some pointers!! :) She has big beautiful eyes just like her Mama! Miss ya girl!
ReplyDeleteBaby Ellie is precious!! What a big girl! I hope she'll come to Atlanta soon to visit us!!
ReplyDelete