As it usually does, the month of February went by in a blur. I feel like I blinked just after the holidays, and all of a sudden it's March. How did that happen?
We started off the month of February by celebrating my sister's birthday. Instead of gifts, Sarah asked that we all go to Durango Mountain Resort for a sleigh ride. What a great idea!! We went with Sarah, Josh, and Declan; my mom and dad; and Josh's parents. We had a great time! Somehow I didn't get a picture of everyone, since we had to be on two different sleighs.
The weekend after Sarah's birthday we took a fun family trip to Telluride. We went with friends Frank, Danielle, and their 9 month old Rocco. We stayed in a great condo very close to the Chondola and met more friends there.
While there Ellie really got into the party mood:
Maybe a little too much. . .
Towards the end of the month we celebrated Nona's birthday and then my birthday. What a fun month!
No comments:
Post a Comment