This is such a beautiful time of year in Colorado. The air is cooler, the colors are changing, and we all know that our days without snow are limited. I love the change in seasons!
We took Ellie on a family hike over the weekend, and I am so glad we did. It was wonderful to get outside with my two favorite people (and 1 awesome little dog) and spend some time sweating outside. We hiked up to Castle Rock cliff to check out the views of the changing Aspen trees. The hike was pretty tough, about three miles one way full of climbing switchbacks, but the views were a great reward.
Here are some pictures:
I had to take the last one for brother-in-law Frank. What a view!
What beautiful views...hope there are still Fall leaves on the trees when Popsy & I visit in about 9 days. Ellie looks so beautiful, too!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL! I can't believe you live in a place like that. :) I'm coming to visit next year with Kai!! PS-You look fantastic-
ReplyDeleteOn behalf of bro-in-law Frank, thanks for the feet picture! Maybe you could accumulate a bunch and make a collage like we did :) The views are amazing, even on the computer!
ReplyDelete