Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Long Haitus

I have to apologize for my lack of posting. . . I've had a major case of blog block.

The most exciting news (that I think most people know) is that Elizabeth Maureen Simcik was born October 17th at 1:17 am. She was 6 lbs, 7.7 oz and 18" long. Labor was long but not too terrible, but pushing was (by far) the most difficult thing I've ever been through. Ever. After pushing for an hour and fourty minutes she made her entrance into our lives and hearts and I pretty much forgave her upon seeing that beautiful face :)


I promise to do my best to catch up on all of the things that have happened in our family lately!

2 comments:

  1. i totally understand! its so hard to stay in the moment and make time to record it all at the same time you are trying to eat, sleep and shower! i picked up a little calender and jot down little stories or events, that way when i do find a minute, Yeah right! i can catch up on all the stories and events that have happened. we are so excited to meet her this week! your wonderwoman in my eyes! 45 hours! whew! congrats again to you and dave and the lovely little girl, ellie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you haven't had time for the blog -- you've been meticulously charting nursing times, dirty and wet diapers! Little Ellie is a doll and she has amazing parents!

    ReplyDelete