By far, her very favorite thing to do is SLEEP! She loves her sleep (just like her mom)! I have to work to keep her awake while nursing, and after staying awake for about 30 minutes to an hour, she is happy to drift off. That leads me to her second favorite thing - her pacifier. She usually asks for it (sometimes not so politely) about 15 minutes before she is ready for her nap. Then she'll suck for about 5-10 minutes and she'll spit it out when she falls asleep and is tired of sucking.
Ellie is a pretty big fan of eating. . . as long as it doesn't cut into her napping time. She also loves tummy time, especially if that tummy time takes place on her daddy's chest.
It has been great getting to know this sweet little girl. I can't wait to see how she grows!!
Thanks for keeping us updated on beautiful little Ellie. She is so precious! And I know her favorite things list will keep growing (along with Ellie.) Cousin Leo talks about "Baby Ah-ee" several times a day. He can't wait to see her at Christmas.
ReplyDelete