Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Teeth!

A huge milestone for Ellie, not to mention a disruption in sleep, are two new teeth! I was wondering when they would make an appearance, and low and behold they are here! Her first tooth popped through while we were on vacation last week, and a second is close behind. I can't feel the second quite yet, but it's there!

I will try to get some pictures of it, but it's tough. Instead, here are some pictures from our fun trip to Utah.

We did a great hike to Angel's Landing. Here is a picture of me pointing up to the trail:

And a picture of that same trail from the other side. Those uphill switchbacks didn't mess around!
We had such a great time visiting Zion, and definitely plan on going back.
Stay tuned for more pictures from the family reunion portion!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Ellie on your 2 teeth! It was so much fun seeing you at the Family Reunion. I love YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete