My parents always wondered exactly why as a child - born in New Mexico, mind you - I always had a Texas accent. We moved to Texas when I was 4 (which I said 'foh!'), so Texas is the place all of my childhood memories took place. I love the great state of Texas!
I am surprised that David and I had our first baby in Colorado. We feel so blessed that this baby was born in a wonderful hospital in a town that we love living in. I can't believe that we had a snow baby!
The past few weeks we've been taking advantage of the beautiful weather we've been experiencing here. We had a lot of snow early in the season with a small break the last two weeks. That means beautiful, pristine snow in the high country, without the harsh winds and snow in your face. Perfect weather for being outside enjoying the mountains!
I love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteEllie looks so peaceful in all that snow!
ReplyDelete